What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings stored in your computer when you visit certain pages on the Internet.
To order products on Redimension Music, cookies must be enabled. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can still browse the site and use it for research purposes. In most browsers, cookies are enabled, and at the bottom of this page you will find the information you need to change the cookie settings on your browser.
Cookies are not harmful to your device. In the cookies we generate, we do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details, but we use encrypted information collected by them to improve your stay on the site. For example, they are useful to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show the visitor while browsing.
We provide this information to you as part of our efforts to comply with recent legislation in this area, and to ensure our honesty and transparency regarding your privacy when you use our website.
Cookies can perform various functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and in general they can improve the user's stay.
These cookies are essential to allow you to move around the site and to use its features, such as accessing restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies the requested services, such as shopping cart or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify the user as unique compared to other users who are visiting the site at that time, so as to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service.
Some examples include:
- The memory of previous actions (e.g. text entered) while browsing back to a page in the same session;
- Managing and passing security tokens to different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (for example, registered or not registered);
- Maintenance of tokens for the implementation of restricted areas of the website;
- Routing customers to specific versions/applications of a service, as may be necessary during a technical migration.
These cookies may be from Capriati and VR46 or from partners, session cookies or persistent ones, their use is limited to performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the site, such as the pages visited. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated anonymously and is only used to improve the functionality of the site.
Some examples include:
- Web Analytics, the data collected is limited only to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies may be third party cookies, but the information will only be used by those responsible for publishing the website visited;
- Tracking of affiliates by partners of Capriati and VR46 - cookies are introduced by the Partners and used by the latter exclusively to know whether a user from another site has purchased a product or service on Redimension Music;
- Error Management - Measurement of errors that occur on the site, usually this function will support the improvement of services or the management of complaints and will generally be closely related to web analytics;
- Testing different page structures on the site - Testing for variations in structure, usually using A/B or multivariable tests, to ensure that in current and subsequent sessions a consistent appearance is maintained for the site user.
These cookies may be from Capriati and VR46 or partners, session or persistent. These cookies usually result from an action of the user, but can also be implemented in the supply of a service not explicitly requested but offered to the user. They can also be used to prevent the user from being offered a service previously offered and refused again. Furthermore, these cookies allow the sites to remember the user's choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, etc.). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track the user's behavior on other sites.
Some examples include:
- remember the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, color, etc.;
- remember a choice so that a questionnaire is no longer required.
- detect if a service has already been offered, such as offering a tutorial for subsequent visits to the website;
- provide information in order to allow the operation of an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session;
- Fulfillment of a user request such as submission of a comment.
Third party cookies for marketing/profilation
These cookies are used by partners of Capriati and VR46, in order to present you Redimension Music banners when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products you have viewed on Redimension Music. While you browse Redimension Music, these cookies are also used to show you products that may be of your interest or similar to those you have previously viewed, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies may allow you to connect to your computer or other devices and track the data saved: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used while browsing our site.
How can I disable cookies?
If you plan to disable one or more cookies used by this website, we suggest you to express your choices through the consent forms in this policy, as well as through the third party consent forms that you can view through the links in this information document.
We also inform you that most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them through your browser settings. We recommend that you do not disable this function, as this may prevent you from moving freely from one page to another and from enjoying all the peculiarities of the site.
If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, please note that certain parts of our Site can only be used in their entirety if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, for example, you will not be able to add products to your shopping cart and purchase them. Consequently, your choice to remove and not accept cookies may adversely affect your stay on our Site.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the 'Tools' icon in the top right corner and select 'Internet Options'. In the pop up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the wrench in the top right corner and select 'Settings'. Now select 'Show advanced settings' ('Under the hood') and change the 'Privacy' settings.
From the drop-down menu in the top left corner select 'Options'. In the pop up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
From the drop-down menu in the top right corner select 'Preferences'. Select 'Security' and here you can adjust the settings for your cookies.
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data about your browsing, you can download the Google Analytics Deactivation Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We inform you that at any time with regard to your data, you may exercise your rights under the limits and conditions provided for in Articles 7 and 15-22 of GDPR.
This request will be answered without delay within one month of receipt.
To exercise these rights, described below, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, as an interested party you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed;
- if a processing is in progress, to obtain access to personal data and information relating to the processing and to request a copy of your personal data;
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions provided for in art. 17 of the GDPR is met, the deletion of personal data concerning you;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of the processing;
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and request their transmission to another data controller, if technically feasible.
Right of opposition
Each interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of his/her data carried out for the pursuit of a legitimate interest. In case of opposition, your data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate reasons for processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Right of opposition and revocation of consent in relation to the processing carried out for marketing and profiling purposes
With reference to the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, each interested party may revoke at any time any consent given or oppose the processing, by writing to the above address.
The revocation of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
The opposition to the treatment exercised through these methods also extends to the sending of commercial communications by postal service or telephone calls with operator, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising this right in part, opposing for example only the treatment carried out by automated communication systems.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor
Finally, pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, we remind you of your right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor, if you believe that your rights have been violated, in the manner indicated on the website of the Privacy Guarantor accessible at www.garanteprivacy.it.
Owners, Managers and Data Protection Manager
The Data Controllers are jointly:
- Joseph Capriati & Events Productions, SLU, based in 08026 - Barcelona (Spain), C/Gabriel y Galan, 8-10, BJ 2, VAT number ES B66434838;
- VR/46 Racing Apparel S.r.l., with registered office in Via F.lli Rosselli, n. 46, VAT/C.F. and registration number with the Register of Companies of Pesaro 02495180412.
The relationship between the Owners is regulated by written agreement, deposited at the respective offices.
The complete list of the respective Data Processors is available at the respective offices of the Owners and can be requested at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Furthermore, the Data Protection Manager of VR/46 Racing Apparel S.r.l. can be contacted at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information will be subject to updates. The Data Controllers therefore invite Users who wish to know how the Personal Data collected by the Companies are processed to periodically visit this page.